College Associate Professor
firstname.lastname@example.org | (575) 646-4823
- B.S., Oral Roberts University 1984
- Ph. D., University of Pittsburgh 1996
Dr. Dunlavy is actively involved in the General Chemistry Program and also teaches the occasional Physical Chemistry class. She is the Faculty Supervisor of the General Chemistry Supplemental Instruction Program. She strives to make the classroom an active, engaging experience for students through the use of technology, in-class activities and liberal use of analogies.
- 2006 Outstanding Student Retention and Graduation Award, New Mexico State University
- 1999 Wesleyan’s Woman of the Year
- 1999 Mortar Board’s Most Enthusiastic Teacher Award and Outstanding Faculty of the Year